Quesadillas. Bite into the crispy tortilla and sink your teeth in gooey oh so good melted cheese that goes stringy as you part your mouth from the quesadillas. It's one of those things you can't seem to stop eating, the perfect TV snack. For an extremely simple quesadillas for your nights in to cuddle with your favourite TV show, here's how! All you need is four main ingredients and don't forget to be generous with the cheese!
- Mozarella/Cheddar Cheese
- Minced meat
- Salt and Pepper
- Cook your minced meat with some salt, pepper and Hp sauce. Once cooked, leave aside.
- Make some salsa (Diced tomatoes, finely chopped coriander, onion, lemon juice, salt and pepper). Leave aside.
- Start by heating up one tortilla on a clean pan. Put some cheese on the face of the tortilla before putting anything else for it to hold all the ingredients together. Don't put too much as you will be adding more after.
- Once the cheese is almost fully melted, add the meat and salsa, and MORE cheese after.
- Put another tortilla on top and flip it over allowing the cheese on the other side to melt.
- When the tortillas have got a golden brown colour and the cheese is all melted, it's ready to serve!
- Cut them into wedges and you can serve it with the salsa or some guacamole!