Wondering what to make to when you're entertaining some guests? Something healthy to dip with your chips for that picnic you're about to have? Well, guacamole is definitely one of our go-to dips to make simply because it is delicious and easy to make but it's extremely healthy too! Avocados are a great substitute for butter and packed with vitamins! Seriously, anyone can make this simple guacamole in just a matter of minutes!
- 1 large Avocado or 2 small ones
- Parsley leaves
- 1/2 a lime
- 1/8 of a big white onion (Finely chopped, almost like a paste cause you don't want huge chunks of onion in your guacamole)
- Salt and black pepper
- Scoop the avocado flesh out into a bowl and add the other ingredients in it.
- Use a knife and just cut through the avocado into chunks. But don't cut them too small as you want chunks of avocado in your guacamole to give it some texture. Or alternatively you cut cut the avocados into cubes before putting them into the bowl.
- Then just use a spoon to mix the ingredients well.
- Season well. Stir through once and you're ready to serve.
You could add some cubed tomatoes into the guacamole as well. It'll add some colour and a textural difference.
You can enjoy this fresh and healthy dip with some corn chips or just spread it on some toast. Personally I enjoy it with corn chips better ;)