Monday, April 7, 2014

Cupcake Central @ Melbourne Central

These tiny little morsels make it slightly easier for people to practice self control. Well, not really,  if you see all the flavours available at Cupcake Central. I've tried as many cupcake flavours as the number of years I've been on this earth! I guess that shows how much of a glutton I am or how much I adore their cupcakes. 

Their cupcakes are moist and delicious, perfect with a glass of milk or maybe a milkshake from their milkshake & soda bar? Plus, they look amazing! And if that doesn't make you want to run there and get one now, they have babycakes which are essentially mini cupcakes (extra points for cuteness). My personal favourites are the red velvet and salted caramel, which are available every day of the week. They also have a gluten free option every day for the allergy prone individual.

Cupcake Central is also my go to place for gifts. If I need a gift for a birthday or any occasion, I know Cupcake Central has my back. It just keeps getting better! You can get a gift box of 4,6 and 12. You would be so lucky to get a box of these lovely cupcakes.
Here's their Cupcake Calendar so you can see what flavours are available in store. The Cupcake Calendar changes every season, so try every flavour before they disappear! And did I mention that they have surprise flavours on Fridays?

No comments:

Post a Comment